COVID-19 Campus Update, September 23, 9 a.m.: UW–Madison to resume some in-person activities, maintain strict health measures. Read the details.
You have questions. We want to answer them.
See our frequently asked questions about UW–Madison or search the Campus and Visitor Relations’ Resource Guide, a database of campus and community offices, resources, and programs. If you have a specific question you can email email@example.com and receive a response within one to three days, or you can contact a department directly — we have listed some of the most frequently contacted departments below. If you don’t see the contact information you're looking for or are looking for a specific person, please try the UW search.
- 608-262-3961 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-2433 email@example.com
- 608-262-2551 or toll-free 888-WIS-ALUM firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-263-2400 email@example.com
- 608–262–9946 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-263-5700 email@example.com
- 608-264-HELP (4357) firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-3060 email@example.com
- 608-262-2522 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-3571 email@example.com
- 608-262-3811 firstname.lastname@example.org Order an official Transcript
- 608-262-3977 or toll-free 877-262-3977 email@example.com
- 608-264-2677 firstname.lastname@example.org Always call 911 in an emergency.
The university does not have a central postal address. Please consult the campus department directory for postal addresses for specific units. (The city/state for all addresses listed in the directory is Madison, WI, unless otherwise noted.) If you are unsure what postal address to use, please contact Campus and Visitor Relations.