You have questions. We want to answer them.
See our frequently asked questions about UW–Madison or search the Campus and Visitor Relations’ Resource Guide, a database of campus and community offices, resources, and programs. If you have a specific question you can email email@example.com and receive a response within one to three days, or you can contact a department directly — we have listed some of the most frequently contacted departments below. If you don’t see the contact information you're looking for or are looking for a specific person, please try the UW search.
- 608-262-3961 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-2433 email@example.com
- 608-262-2551 or toll-free 888-WIS-ALUM firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-263-2400 email@example.com
- 608–262–9946 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-263-5700 email@example.com
- 608-264-HELP (4357) firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-3060 email@example.com
- 608-262-2522 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-3571 email@example.com
- 608-262-3811 firstname.lastname@example.org Order an official Transcript
- 608-262-3977 or toll-free 877-262-3977 email@example.com
- 608-264-2677 firstname.lastname@example.org Always call 911 in an emergency.
The university does not have a central postal address. Please consult the campus department directory for postal addresses for specific units. (The city/state for all addresses listed in the directory is Madison, WI, unless otherwise noted.) If you are unsure what postal address to use, please contact Campus and Visitor Relations.