Thank you for visiting our website. Campus and Visitor Relations is a great place to start with general and specific questions for visitors and any member of the campus community. Below is a list of our most frequently contacted offices. If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, try the UW search.
Contact information for important campus units
- Undergraduate admissions 608-262-3961 email@example.com
- Graduate admissions 608-262-2433 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic departments and programs
- Alumni services 608-262-2551 or toll-free 888-WIS-ALUM email@example.com
- Campus alerts
- Campus and Visitor Relations 608-263-2400 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chancellor, Office of the 608–262–9946 email@example.com
- Find someone in the UW–Madison directory
- Guide firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk, DoIT 608-264-HELP (4357) email@example.com
- Housing 608-262-2522 firstname.lastname@example.org
- News media inquiries 608-262-3571 email@example.com
- Parent and Family Program 608-262-3977 or toll-free 877-262-3977 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar, Office of the 608-262-3811 email@example.com Order an official transcript
- Schools and colleges
- Student Affairs 608-263-5700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Financial Aid, Office of 608-262-3060 email@example.com
- University Health Services
- University Police 608-264-2677 firstname.lastname@example.org Always call 911 in an emergency.
- Send website feedback
The university does not have a central postal address. Please consult unit websites for specific addresses. (The city/state for all addresses listed in the directory is Madison, WI, unless otherwise noted.) If you are unsure what postal address to use, please contact Campus and Visitor Relations.