Planning our Smart Restart: The University of Wisconsin-Madison will welcome students back to campus as scheduled for the start of fall classes on September 2. Learn more
You have questions. We want to answer them.
See our frequently asked questions about UW–Madison or search the Campus and Visitor Relations’ Resource Guide, a database of campus and community offices, resources, and programs. If you have a specific question you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a response within one to three days, or you can contact a department directly — we have listed some of the most frequently contacted departments below. If you don’t see the contact information you're looking for or are looking for a specific person, please try the UW search.
- 608-262-3961 email@example.com
- 608-262-2433 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-2551 or toll-free 888-WIS-ALUM email@example.com
- 608-263-2400 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608–262–9946 email@example.com
- 608-263-5700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-264-HELP (4357) email@example.com
- 608-262-3060 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-2522 email@example.com
- 608-262-3571 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-262-3811 email@example.com Order an official Transcript
- 608-262-3977 or toll-free 877-262-3977 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 608-264-2677 email@example.com Always call 911 in an emergency.
The university does not have a central postal address. Please consult the campus department directory for postal addresses for specific units. (The city/state for all addresses listed in the directory is Madison, WI, unless otherwise noted.) If you are unsure what postal address to use, please contact Campus and Visitor Relations.