In achievement and prestige, the University of Wisconsin–Madison has long been recognized as one of America's great universities. A public, land-grant institution, UW–Madison offers a complete spectrum of liberal arts studies, professional programs and student activities. Spanning 936 acres along the southern shore of Lake Mendota, the campus is located in the city of Madison.
Strategic plans and reports
- Campus strategic framework
- Administrative Excellence
- Educational Innovation
- Human Resources Design Project
- 2009 Reaccreditation Project
- The Madison Initiative for Undergraduates