Safer Badgers Terms of Service
These terms will apply to you because you (the “End User”) are using, installing, or otherwise accessing the mobile application or website (“Application”), including all incorporated materials in the Application (such as text, data, information, audio, videos, graphics or photographs), (“Materials”) of The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System (“University”). By clicking “Accept”:
- You hereby confirm that you have read and accept these Terms of Service and the Safer Badgers Privacy Notice, the (“Agreements”).
- Permitted uses of Application: As an End User you agree to use the Application only as provided, and Materials only as an integral component of the Application. You agree that You are only permitted to use the Application for educational and operational purposes and shall not use the Application for research or commercial purpose, unless You obtain written consent from the University.
- As an End User you agree not to reverse-compile, reverse-assemble, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract, or otherwise reverse-engineer or modify the Application.
- You hereby accept that all patents, copyrights, trade secrets and other proprietary rights in or related to the Application are and will remain the exclusive property of University, whether or not specifically recognized or perfected under applicable law. As an End User you will not take any action that jeopardizes University’s proprietary rights. As End User you acknowledge and agree that you acquire no right in the Application, except the limited use license specified in Section 2. University will own all rights in any copy of the Application or any derivative work thereof, including any further improvement or development of the Application by University or You.
- Not intended as medical advice, for treatment or diagnostic use. You acknowledge that the Application and incorporated Materials are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to be used or relied on as medical advice, for diagnosis, or for treatment of any kind. University disclaims responsibility or liability for any loss or injury that may be incurred as a result of the use of the Application. You should always consult a medical or other professional if diagnosis, treatment and/or advice is needed. Do not disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it due to your use of the Application.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT UNIVERSITY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE APPLICATION, OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR TECHNOLOGY, AND UNIVERSITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITTLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION.UNIVERSITY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE APPLICATION, IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CODE OR FEATURES THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING, DESTRUCTIVE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE PROPERTIES.
- You accept that under no circumstances will University or its affiliates, including its trustees, directors, officers, faculty, staff, students, employees, consultants and agents, or anyone on its behalf be responsible or liable to you or to any third party for any reason whatsoever including consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages or lost profits, damage to reputation, fee, expense, financial or non-financial whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, based on your claims as an End User or claims of any other party arising out of breach or failure of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in tort, failure of any remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise, notwithstanding the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought, as result with the use of the Application, product or service.
- You acknowledge that this Application is only intended for use in the United States of America.
- You hereby irrevocably release University and its affiliates from any liability of any kind and in no event will University be liable for damages or losses that exceed, in the aggregate, the amount of fees paid by you as End User for the products that gave rise to such damages or losses for each respective breach or series of related breaches.
- You expressly agree that these Agreements, including without limitation, disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and submit to exclusive jurisdiction in Wisconsin Courts. The laws of the State of Wisconsin, U.S.A., shall apply to all uses of the Application. You agree that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and shall not violate the rights of any third parties.