Recent Building Projects
Updated June 2013
- Art Lofts Map
- Houses the Art Department’s glass lab, metal sculpture foundry, studio spaces and more. Opened in 2009.
- Dejope Residence Hall Map
- Houses 408 students; features include a health clinic and a dining marketplace. Opened in 2012.
- Gordon Dining and Event Center Map
- Replaced Gordon Commons, featuring multiple dining venues and a convenience store. Opened in 2012.
- Grainger Hall Addition Map
- 131,416-square-foot addition to the Wisconsin School of Business. Completed in 2008.
- Leopold Hall Map
- Houses 172 students; designed to emphasize sustainability; greenhouse on top floor. Opened in 2013.
- Nancy Nicholas Hall Map
- The 200,000-square-foot facility is an expansion and renovation of the Human Ecology Building. Opened in 2012.
- Union South Map
- More than 276,000 square feet that doubled the amount of space offered by the Wisconsin Union. Opened in 2011.
- Wisconsin Energy Institute Map
- State-of-the-art facilities dedicated to clean energy research. Opened in 2013.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery Map
- Twin institutes dedicated to biomedical research, one private, one public. Opened in 2010.